Compassionate care lies at the heart of everything we do. Whilst Mr Wai Yoon who heads the team, is a leading spinal surgeon with extensive experience of diagnosing, treating and managing conditions of the spine, we are first and foremost, caring people who want our patients to have the best possible quality of life.
We understand the impact that a spinal injury or condition can have, and we see beyond the symptoms to the person whose life is affected. As a patient of the Total Spine Clinics, you will receive compassionate, respectful care backed by decades of expertise and in-depth knowledge.
Our aim is to help you to have the fullest experience of life with the least possible pain and restriction.
Why choose us?
We are a leading spine clinic based in Nottingham, which is internationally renowned as the UK hub for spinal treatment. People travel from all over the world to be treated here.
We are specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Back and neck pain
- Trauma and spinal fractures
- Spinal tumours
- Spinal deformities and scoliosis
As a patient of the Total Spine Clinics, you will receive a complete package of care, including:
- Prompt and accurate diagnosis
- An effective treatment plan that might involve surgical or non-surgical approaches
- Pain management
- Rehabilitation to help you make a complete recovery
If you are looking for a specialist spinal surgeon here are some things to look out for:
- Experience – ask to see the surgeon’s credentials and examples of the type of surgery they carry out. Mr Yoon’s credentials are outlined below.
- High quality, compassionate care – you need to feel comfortable with your surgeon and able to ask questions about your care. Total Spine Clinics specialises in providing high quality, compassionate care.
- Latest techniques and technologies – technology is advancing so fast and new research is being conducted all the time so be sure to choose a surgeon who is abreast of all of the latest advances. Mr Yoon regularly undertakes training and is particularly keen to use the least invasive techniques to achieve the best results with the fastest recovery times.
About Mr Wai Weng Yoon
The clinic was founded by Mr Wai Weng Yoon, Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon. Mr Yoon specialises in treating deformities of the spine and is also a leading authority on sporting injuries. His patients include premiership football and rugby club players, as well as British olympic team members.
Mr Yoon offers the latest surgical and non-surgical treatments, as well as second opinions and medicolegal work.
He treats patients of all ages, from babies through to elderly patients and offers specialist surgery for scoliosis and other spinal deformities that normally begin in childhood.